Author Topic: Long Live GrapeOcean!  (Read 745 times)

huygothic

• Forum Member

• View Profile
Long Live GrapeOcean!
« on: October 05, 2023, 02:19:33 PM »
How the hell am I not heard of u guys before? Ur game is the masterpiece. it has been a while since I have played a good game like this since Baldur's Gate 1-2 ''wont included that trash baldur's bug 3"and Icewind Dale and all party based rpg. Keeps up the good works! Maybe one day ur company will be on the top of the search and will rival with those cashgrabber larian trash studio

Warlock

• GrapeOcean Team
  • Forum Member

• View Profile
Re: Long Live GrapeOcean!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 04:08:13 PM »
Welcome, huygothic!

Thank you for your kind words.

We believe there is plenty of space in the gaming scene for all sorts of tastes, games and products. We love old-school themes as well, which inspired us a lot when developing Black Geyser.  :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 06:10:07 AM by Warlock »

huygothic

• Forum Member

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 04:20:15 AM »
Also allow us to kill kids in the future games. What's the point of having children in the game while u cant kill them? I'm glad this game doesnt have some annoying children like the one in skyrim or those shits larian games but the concept of immortality children in modern gaming is so strong nowdays which made it somehow restricted to freedom and unnatural

Warlock

• GrapeOcean Team
  • Forum Member

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 06:38:31 PM »
We understand that some players might want to roleplay very evil characters in their game. Games that allow this are banned in several countries currently.

simon

• Forum Member

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 10:47:09 PM »
Where can I buy the new DLC asa late backer? It says it1s avaliable on your website at: https://www.blackgeyser.com/backerportal#subtitle but it's not there! And the Kickstarter page is very buggy, barely even laods and the updates secction or the comments section of it does not work, not very encouraging. Will the Tales  of the Moon Cult happen at all?

Warlock

• GrapeOcean Team
  • Forum Member

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 01:07:36 PM »
One of the forum topics still mentioned Late Backing as active, even though it ended several weeks ago. Thank you for letting us know about it.

Sorry to hear about the Kickstarter page issues. Unfortunately, the Kickstarter website is fully operated by Kickstarter, we have zero influence on how it works, what bugs they have etc.

Tales of the Moon Cult is expectable in summer 2024.